Sharing the magical connection between humans and our feathered and furry friends.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Raising Lucy 2nd Edition Arrives
 
I am so happy with the new edition of Raising Lucy.  It is everything that I wanted the first book to be.  I always say, that life is a process and I've found that putting a book  together is no different.  When I would read to groups I would often think that something would be better if it was rewritten.  So I kept all those notes about the changes in the text I wanted to make and also some of the artwork I wanted to tweak.  Finally I got the opportunity.  The whole process was worth it and Raising Lucy - The True Story of Raising an Orphaned Wild Goose is so much better.

Thank you to my sister, designer Joie Moring for helping me with the book, Laurie Blum-Guest from Mariposa Press, and everyone at C and C Printing.  It is such a great book now and all the hard work is evident in the beautiful results.  

Honk Honk, 

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment